The CoDa Association supports the 9th Course and Open Seminar on Compositional Data Analysis (Week‐CoDaCourse 2020) to be held in Girona, July 6−10, 2020. The CoDa Association sponsors two grants equivalent to the registration fee of the course. For more information about the course visit: http://www.compositionaldata.com/codacourses.php
- Who can apply: This call is addressed to those students enrolled in the CoDaCourse who are also enrolled in a master’s or a doctorate program.
- How to receive the grant money: The grants will cover the registration fees for the Week‐CoDaCourse 2020. The students selected for these grants will receive a refund of their registration fees by bank transfer after attending to the Week‐CoDaCourse 2020.
- How to apply: Applicants must submit the following documentation:
‐ A curriculum vitae containing a description of research lines (maximum 4 pages)
‐ A motivation letter (maximum 2 pages)
‐ Proof of their master’s or doctorate program (e.g., scanned membership card, university or association documentation)
This documentation should be sent by e‐mail to the CoDa Association at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When to apply: The deadline to submit the application is 30/04/2020.
- Evaluation of applications: The Grants Commission of the CoDa Association will decide on the recipients of the grants. The following aspects (not listed in order of priority) will be taken into account when assessing applications:
‐ Motivation for attending the course.
‐ Affinity of the applicant’s research line with the content of the course.
‐ Curriculum vitae.
More information: If you have any question related to this call, please contact email@example.com