The CoDa Association had an election for selecting the members of the 2021−2025 Council members during 1−11 February 2021 with a participation of 57 out of the 130 (43.8%) members. See the results at menu Member area -> Polls -> Council Election 2021: results!
The members of the next Council will be:
- Antonella Buccianti (University of Florence, Italy), president
- Javier Palarea-Albaladejo (Biometrics and Statistics Scotland, Edinburgh, UK), vice president
- Germà Coenders (University of Girona, Spain), secretary general
- Josep A. Martín-Fernández (University of Girona, Spain), treasurer
- Berta Ferrer (University of Lleida, Spain), councilor
- Gianna Monti (University of Milan, Italy), councilor