- Before to start the payment process you should have on hand the Registration code provided by the registration process at CoDaWork2019 web page. https://webs.camins.upc.edu/codawork2019/
- Through the links below you pay the registration fees by credit card. If you prefer to pay by a bank transfer, please use the following data:
|Bank address:||Carrer d'Emili Grahit, 10, E-17003 Girona (Spain)|
|Account holder:||Association for Compositional Data|
|International Bank Account number (IBAN):||ES92 3025 0016 1214 0001 2090|
|Subject or concept:||(your last name) +(registration code)+ CDW2019|
Bank account holder address (beneficiary):
Association for Compositional Data
Campus Montilivi, Edifici P-4, Universitat de Girona
C/ Maria Aurèlia Capmany i Farnés, 61
E-17003 Girona (Spain)
- Billing information: please request your invoice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a private invoice you must provide the name, the complete address (street, number, city, postcode and country) and the passport number. Whereas, the information required when the invoice is for an organization is: organization name, the complete address of the organization (street, number, city, postcode and country) and, for European countries, the organization VAT number if applies.
- Students, retired people and supporting associations members can apply for a reduced fee, by sending a proof of their condition to email@example.com (scanned membership card, university documentation, etc.).
- For more information or to request an invoice, please contact our treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Payment by credit card: