Awards & Publications
Following the three previous CoDaWorks (2015, 2017, 2019) there will be special awards for the best:
1) Young contribution. Sponsored by: to be announced
2) General contribution Award: Sponsored by: to be announced; and
3) Poster: Sponsored by: to be announced,
the first two according to a jury and the last one through popular vote.
The following journals have both agreed to publish special issues with selected papers presented at CoDaWork2022. Both are open access and have no article processing charges.
- SORT-Statistics and Operations Research Transactions (https://raco.cat/index.php/SORT) is listed at JCR (IF 1.19 -Q3) and SCOPUS (SJR 0.36 -Q3). Guest editors: Germà Coenders and Javier Palarea-Albaladejo.
- The Austrian Journal of Statistics (https://www.ajs.or.at/index.php) is listed at ESCI (JCI 0.33 -Q4) and SCOPUS (SJR 0.34 -Q3). Guest editors: Peter Filzmoser and Karel Hron.
Poster and oral contributions are considered equally valuable and will be treated in the same way. A specific call to submit papers to these special issues will be opened just after the workshop.