Awards & Publications
Both abstracts and proceedings books can be downloaded here
Instructions for popular voting during the workshop:
—> Code of each contribution: Session#. Contribution#
—> For each contribution vote: Project, Layout, and Performance
—> Vote value: introduce a number in the range 1-99 (1:worst- 99:best)
—> Does not apply for Invited speakers talk!
Following the three previous CoDaWorks (2015, 2017, 2019) there will be special awards for the best:
1) Young contribution. Sponsored by: TSE
2) General contribution Award: Sponsored by: TSE and SORT journal; and
3) Poster: Sponsored by: TSE,
the first two according to a jury and through popular vote, the last one only through popular vote.
The awards ceremonny will take place during the closing session.
The following journals have both agreed to publish special issues with selected papers presented at CoDaWork2022. Both are open access and have no article processing charges.
- SORT-Statistics and Operations Research Transactions (https://raco.cat/index.php/SORT) is listed at Journal Citation Reports (JCR) (impact factor 2021 1.76 – Q2 in Statistics & Probability category) and SCOPUS (SJR 0.37 - Q3). Guest editors: Germà Coenders and Javier Palarea-Albaladejo (PDF-CALL).
- The Austrian Journal of Statistics (https://www.ajs.or.at/index.php) is listed at ESCI (JCI 0.33 -Q4) and SCOPUS (SJR 0.34 -Q3). Guest editors: Peter Filzmoser and Karel Hron (PDF-CALL).
Poster and oral contributions are considered equally valuable and will be treated in the same way.
NEW DEADLINE EXTENSION: A specific call to submit papers to these special issues is open until November 30th, 2022.